Encyclopedia for Dog Parents
Your Ultimate Guide to the Pets starts from Here!
Browse Our Categories
Dive into Mypetdoggie’s comprehensive blogs of everything your furry friend could need.
Trending On Our Blog
Explore our most popular and highly-engaging posts coming directly from experts!
Say Hello to Our Team!
Strong Pillars of MyPetDoggie is the team that works day and night to deliver the best!
Founder and Editor
Email Marketing Manager
Dr. Adriana Luis
Senior Content Editor & Veterinarian (MVZ)
Dr. Finlay Tayler
Professional Dog Trainer
Piece of Information for Dogs
To help dog owners around the world, the pieces we wrote as a team to this date are below
- Do Dogs Get Sad When You Sell Their Puppies?
- Why Do Dogs Groan When Sleeping?
- Why Does My Dog Stare Out The Window?
- Why Do Dog’s Legs Shake When Scratched
- Why Do Dogs Bite Each Other’s Ears?
- Why Does My Dog Nudge Me With His Nose?
- Dog Holding Mouth Slightly Open
- Why Do Dogs Show Their Belly When Guilty?
- Why Does My Dog Look Away From Me?
- Do Dogs Like Being Picked Up?
- Why Does My Dog Lick My Nose?
- Why Do Dogs Rest Their Heads On Furniture
- Why Does My Dog Lick My Mosquito Bites?
- Why Does My Dog Lick My Belly Button?
- Why Do Dogs Like Wet Towels?
- Why Dogs Hide When They Are Dying?
- Why Does My Dog Keep Sniffing My Leg?
- Why Do Dogs Destroy Their Beds
- Why Does My Dog Put Its Head On My Chest
- Why Do Dogs Put Their Tail Between Their Legs?
- Why Is My Dog Biting His Tail?
- Why Does My Dog Cry In His Sleep?
- How To Stop Dog Licking Without Collar
- Why Does My Dog Sleep Under The Covers?
- 12 Signs Your Dog Misses You When You’re Gone
- Why Is My Dog Always Touching Me
- Are Police Dogs Trained with Shock Collars?
- What Type Of Dog Does Lexi Hensler Have?
- What Happens When A Pitbull Tastes Blood?
- How Many Dog Days Are In A Human Day?
- What Is The Average IQ of a Dog?
- How Dogs Improve Your Health From Children to Adults to Seniors
- How to Keep A Dog From Being Bored When Home Alone
- Most Common Reasons That Dogs Run Away
- Can Dogs Recognize You on FaceTime, Skype, Tablet, or TV Screen?
- How To Find A Lost Dog At Night
- Why Do Dogs Age Faster Than Humans?
- Do Adopted Dogs Miss Their Owners?
- Can A Hawk Pick Up A Dog?
- How To Locate A Lost Dog
- What To Know Before Adopting A Dog?
- How Fast Can a Chihuahua Run?
- Why Do Dogs Have Black Lips?
- How Much to Pay a Teenage Dog Sitter
- Why Do People Wear Dog Collars?
- Can You Use A Cat Flea Collar On A Dog?
- Best Shock Collars For Blue Heeler (Australian Cattle Dog)
- Best Bark Collars for Corgis
- Best Dog Collars for Boxers
- Best Shock Collars For Australian Shepherds
- Best Dog Collar For Sensitive Neck Dogs
- Do You Leave Rubber Tips On Shock Collar?
- Are Shock Collars Safe For Humans?
- How Many Volts is a Dog Shock Collar?
- Can A Shock Collar Kill A Dog?
- 13 Different Types of Dog Fences
- How to Toilet Train a Puppy
- When is a Dog Old Enough for a Shock Collar?
- Why Does My Dog Hates His Harness?
- 11 Types of Dog Harnesses
- Can Dogs Use Cat Litter?
- How To Use A Shock Collar To Stop Bad Behavior?
- How to Wash Dog Harnesses of Different Materials
- 30 Hand Signals To Teach Your Dog
- When Can I Stop Crating My Dog
- Shock Collars: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Dog Harness vs. Collar
- What is a Tactical Dog Harness
- How Long Can a Dog Be in a Crate?
- How Long Can You Leave A Harness On A Dog?
- What Is A Step-In Harness For Dogs
- How Do No-Pull Dog Harnesses Work
- Do Multiple Dogs Need Multiple Crates?
- How To Stop Dogs From Climbing Out Of The Playpen
We always look forward to hearing from you.
For general inquiries, feel free to reach out by email at: [email protected].
For inquiries concerning our content, technical issues, information, etc, reach out by email at: [email protected].
If you would rather call us or send us a letter, you can reach us at 807 C St, Ellensburg, Washington (WA) 98926, 509-962‑7501.